THE UNPRESIDENTED DECK
The UnPresidented Deck is Playing Politics' inaugural deck of cards. Each face card tells its own story in richly detailed, custom drawn ink and watercolor artwork. Washington D.C. is a mess. These cards won't drain the swamp--but they will help you laugh about it.
- Each suit represents an aspect of the Trump presidency*
- Spades represent the Administration
- Diamonds represent the Media and celebrity
- Clubs represent Congress
- Hearts represent family and allies
- Each suit contains five face cards. Five face cards is a little unconventional but we wanted to pack as much artwork into the deck while maintaining playability.
- Trump is the King in every suit. He once quipped that he might remain "president for life". In a nod to his dictatorial leanings, Trump is King of all things UnPresidented.
- Produced in the USA by Liberty Playing Cards
- Custom, hand-drawn numbers, letters and pips
- Each character's card contains Easter eggs. Look carefully. If you cannot find them all, look for the cheat cheat under "INFORMATION" (coming soon).
- Traditionally cut and sized Poker cards (2.5" x 3.5")
- Casino-grade card stock for optimal handling
- Air cushion finish for ideal playability
- Stamped gold foil with embossed lettering and design
- No one will confuse this deck of cards with any other